I’ve tried many different recipes but so far this is the best!
The Best Guacamole!
- 2 ripe avocados, roughly mashed
- 2 red chillies, seeded and chopped finely
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions chopped finely
- juice of 1 lime
- half a bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Mix all of the ingredients together but do not blitz in a food processor otherwise the guacamole gets an unpleasant texture.
- Then add salt to taste and there you go!
- If you want the guacamole to stay green try burying the stone from one of the avocados in the dip.