Emma and I worked this dressing out after we had had a lovely salad at Starbucks.
Emma’s Minty Lemon Dressing
- 8 fl oz extra virgin rapeseed oil
- 4 fl oz of white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp of dijon mustard
- one bunch of fresh mint chopped finely
- zest of one lemon and the juice of half a lemon
- pinch of salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Mix all the ingredients together. It will keep in the fridge for about a week.
This dressing is great on a tuna pasta salad. Mix cooked pasta with tinned tuna, some peas and corn and then mix in a good amount of the dressing.
Rapeseed oil is rich in omega 3 and 6 so this is a very healthy way to get all your omegas.
Tagged: Healthy Eating