This is adapted from a Jamie Oliver recipe and was delicious.
- 2 tsp minced lemongrass
- a big glug of light soy sauce
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp of minced ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 fillets of salmon
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp cheats chilli
- 4 spring onions finely sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- Mix all of the ingredients apart from the salmon and spring onions and then place the salmon pieces in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Grill the salmon pieces for 10 minutes and enjoy with stir fry noodles and veg or with a salad.